Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available on CVTV.org and via telephone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 533-457-3117. Written comments must be submitted by noon to email@example.com. To register to testify, call 360-487-8600 by noon.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Shoreline Master Program update.
• 5 p.m., workshop: The Heights District Plan.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: construction acceptance of 2019 resurfacing project, extension of contract for play equipment purchases from Landscape Structures, amendment of lease agreement for Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries and the Vancouver School District for property at 1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd., appointments to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission. Public hearings on the proposed Multifamily Tax Exemption Program for Residences at Arnada, the Port of Vancouver Terminal One development agreement, and the Presbytery of the Cascades Annexation. Reports on the Fourth Plain Commons project, the city’s recovery framework and the July budget retreat.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. For the workshop, log in to https://zoom.us/j/94585489620 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 945 8548 9620 for workshop. For the regular meeting, log in to https://zoom.us/j/96511071853 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 965 1107 1853.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: removal of markings and graffiti, Lacamas Park Trail Bridge, miscellaneous updates, future revenue projections.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: city administrator confirmation, civil emergency proclamation, Northeast Third Avenue Bridge seismic retrofit.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely, log in to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782.
• 6 p.m., study session: 2021 budget.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: emergency declaration, mobile food units ordinance, storm drainage system ordinance, land divisions ordinance, zoning ordinance, environmental protection ordinance, park facilities rental presentation.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely, log in to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/419185813 or dial 872-240-3412, access code 419-185-813.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: workshops on CARES Act funding, utility rate study, zoning text amendment prohibiting marijuana cooperatives; water and sewer rate increases, resolution recognizing systemic racism.
Yacolt Town Council, meeting remotely, log in to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/411118693 or dial 571-317-3129, access code 411-118-693.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely. Log in to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/247011053 or dial 872-240-3412, access code 247-011-053.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: extension of emergency response, integrated resource plan, electric system revenue.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Watch live on CVTV or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 890 7711.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: funding for COVID-19 protection shields at county Recording and Auto Licensing departments, amendment to Development Engineering Advisory Board bylaws, interagency agreement to monitor urban streams, forklift for Salmon Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, purchase of replacement roller for Road Operations Division, purchase of kick-off broom for Road Operations Division.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, Clark County Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district’s website for call-in information.
• 5 p.m., work session: discussion of school reopening and 2020-2021 budget.
Clark County Fire Protection District 5 Board of Commissioners, via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83399103282. Meeting ID 833 9910 3282.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Summit Grove Lodge public hearing, Vancouver Heritage Overlay/ Providence Academy repairs.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency, meeting held via web conference.
• 11 a.m., administrative board meeting: financial reports, consider approval of an emergency services COVID-19 grant.
Clark County Development Engineering Advisory Board, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 2:30 p.m., regular meeting: upcoming events, member announcements.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely, log in to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/onstage/g.php?MTID=e25692ddd01e4b91e9b0136902130e35a, Meeting ID 146 002 1713, password 1234 or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 002 1713.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: open space and timberland, shoreline master program amendments and periodic review.
Clark County Solid Waste Advisory Committee, meeting remotely, go to clark.wa.gov/SWAC for information on how to attend.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: enforcement, programs, and project updates; bylaws review and member recruitment.
Joint Interim Committee on the Interstate 5 Bridge, meeting remotely.
• 1 p.m., meeting: discussion of key questions regarding development of vision and values and purpose and need statements. Visit www.oregonlegislature.gov/committees/2019I1-JI5B for more information.