Monday, August 10, 2020
Aug. 10, 2020

Linkedin Pinterest

Picture Pick’Em: Second round voting now open

Second-round voting continues through Wednesday

By , Columbian Assistant Sports Editor
Published:
4 Photos
One Shiny Moment. Wild Card Bracket Entry 10.
One Shiny Moment. Wild Card Bracket Entry 10. Photo by Nathan Howard Photo Gallery

More than 500 readers participated in the first round of The Columbian’s Picture Pick’Em Best Prep Photos tournament-style bracket, and the first-round winners have been crowned.

Votes cast by Columbian readers will decide these head-to-head matchups of the best prep photos of the 2019-2020 school year.

The second-round voting will open at noon Saturday and continue through noon Wednesday.

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

FOOTBALL BRACKET

First-round results

  • Victory Lift (324 votes, 73%) d. Leaping Catch (119, 27%)
  • Touchdown Leap (251, 60%) d. Facemask-To-Facemask (169, 40%)
  • He’s Got It (254, 61%) d. Eye On The Ball (160, 39%)
  • Heads or Tails (243, 59%) d. Peek-A-Boo (166, 41%)
  • Moment of Reflection (302, 72%) d. Leaving Him Behind (120, 28%)
  • Dive for Six (309, 75%) d. At The Pylon (102, 25%)
  • Jump Ball (219, 54%) d. Rivals Clash (188, 46%)
  • Catch Me If You Can (318, 78%) d. Tackle For Title (88, 22%)

Second-round matchups

  • Victory Lift vs. Touchdown Leap
  • He’s Got It vs. Heads or Tails
  • Moment of Reflection vs. Dive for Six
  • Jump Ball vs. Catch Me If You Can

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

16 Photos
The Littlest Knight. Wild Card Bracket Entry 1. Photo by Nathan Howard
Best Prep Pictures Wild Card Bracket Photo Gallery

BASKETBALL BRACKET

First-round results

  • Dunk 1 (342, 84%) d. Hairy Moment (65, 16%)
  • Dome Bound (270, 66%) d. Left Hand Dribble (141, 34%)
  • Block That Shot (299, 74%) d. Hand In Face (106, 26%)
  • Take It To The Hoop (219, 55%) d. Down The Lane (179, 45%)
  • Out of Bounds (259, 65%) d. Full Extension (138, 35%)
  • Dunk 2 (251, 64%) d. Dunk 3 (142, 36%)
  • Taking A Shot (310, 78%) d. Floater In The Lane 85 (22%)
  • Panorama (197, 51%) d. The Big Victory (193, 49%)

Second-round matchups

  • Dunk 1 vs. Dome Bound
  • Block That Shot vs. Take It To The Hoop
  • Out of Bound vs. Dunk 2
  • Taking A Shot vs. Panorama

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

OTHER SPORTS BRACKET

First-round results

  • Big Splash 1 (235, 60%) d. Classic Rivalry (158, 40%)
  • Mean Machine (306, 80%) d. No Escape (75, 20%)
  • Flying Takedown (230, 59%) d. Everybody Jump (41%)
  • Big Splash 2 (252, 65%) d. Keeper Collision (134, 135%)
  • Celebration Point (199, 52%) d. Block At The Net (183, 48%)
  • Championship Hug (214, 56%) d. Out Of The Sand (170, 44%)
  • Soccer In The Fog (326, 86%) d. Outside Hitter (54, 14%)
  • All In A Row (231, 60%) d. Raise Your Hands (152, 40%)

Second-round matchups

  • Big Splash 1 vs. Mean Machine
  • Flying Takedown vs. Big Splash 2
  • Celebration Point vs. Championship Hug
  • Soccer In The Fog vs. All In A Row

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

WILD CARD BRACKET

First-round results

  • The Littlest Knight (282, 72%) d. Fists of Victory (109, 28%)
  • Levitating Bench (252, 66%) d. Beating A Rival (129, 34%)
  • Victory Smile (223, 57%) d. Soccer Silhouette (165, 43%)
  • Elevating Coach (301, 75%) d. Everybody Celebrate (100, 25%)
  • One Shiny Moment (312, 82%) d. Kicking Back (68, 18%)
  • Locker Room Roar (234, 63%) d. Hitting The Gridiron (140, 37%)
  • Breaking Through (262, 68%) d. Unicorn (12, 32%)
  • Ballboy Celebration (222, 57%) d. Cheer At Sunset (170, 43%)

Second-round matchups

15 Photos
Soccer In The Fog. Other Sports Bracket Entry 13. Photo by Alisha Jucevic
Best Prep Pictures: Other Sports Bracket Photo Gallery
  • The Littlest Knight vs. Levitation Bench
  • Victory Smile  vs. Elevating Coach
  • One Shiny Moment vs. Locker Room Roar
  • Breaking Through vs. Ballboy Celebration

CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE

16 Photos
Down The Lane. Basketball Bracket Entry 8. Photo by Samuel Wilson
Best Prep Pictures: Basketball Bracket Photo Gallery
16 Photos
At The Pylon. Football Bracket Entry 14. Photo by Alisha Jucevic
Best Prep Pictures: Football bracket Photo Gallery
Loading...