Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org and available by phone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 721-905-301.
- 4 p.m., workshop: 112th Avenue Apartments zoning change.
- 4:30 p.m., workshop: Update on the 2021-22 city budget.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Breast Cancer Awareness Month proclamation, Community Development Block Grant awards for COVID-19 response, Minnehaha West development plan, declaring the Burton Drainage Facility as surplus land, development of new process for park naming.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
- 4:30 p.m., workshop, Go to https://zoom.us/j/95335667931 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 935 0771 4003: Mayor’s recommended budget, position description title and salary change, miscellaneous updates.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: Go to https://zoom.us/j/96782751682 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 967 8275 1682: Interlocal agreement related to historic and cultural resources, ordinance on amendments to the city comprehensive plan and zoning maps, Cellco partnership franchise agreement, position description and salary schedule change.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
- 6 p.m., study session: 2021 budget.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: Housing Action Plan presentation, CARES Act funding subrecipients.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/632266021 or dial 872-240-3212, access code 632 266 021.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: ordinance on planning commission members change, ordinance on council rules, changes to light industrial code.
Battle Ground Civil Service Commission, meeting remotely.
- 12:30 p.m., regular meeting: certification of names on entry level and academy graduate level police eligibility lists.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council, closed to in-person attendance. View at cvtv.org or dial in at 253-215-8782 or 346-248-7799 using access code 981 2014 1843.
- 4 p.m., regular meeting: 2020 regional competitive grant awards, 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program, smart communities assessment, public participation plan update, legislative affairs update, RTC / Metro MPO certification quadrennial review, RTC business operations plan: Safe Start Washington.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for details on how to call in.
- 5 p.m. special study session: Agenda includes discussion of K-5 in-person transition plan.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
- 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: updates on school-based health clinic at Evergreen High School and on equity and inclusion; executive session to review the performance of a public employee.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 South “A” Street, Washougal.
- 5 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, meeting remotely, Go to http://bit.ly/oct7hpc or dial 408-418-9388, meeting ID 146 998 3998, password 1234.
- 6 p.m., regular meeting: Nomination to the Clark County Heritage Register for DuBois Motor Building, demolition committee recommendation discussion, review of Camas interpretive panels, Clark County Heritage Museum request for Lecture Series sponsorship, Vancouver code revision comment for city council.
Clark County Veterans Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com, access code 146 221 3872, password ccvab.
- 2 p.m., regular meeting: Permanent supportive housing in Clark County, 2021 VAF contract budget approval, August 2020 contractor reports and fund report, Veterans Assistance Center and Stand Down updates, 2021 letters of intent.
Clark County Land Use Hearing, meeting remotely. Broadcast on cvtv.org.
- 6 p.m., regular meeting: Kuokka PUD subdivision, 82nd Street Apartments.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Third quarter financial statements, salary commission update, ordinance on transportation impact fee list update.