Amanda Harper had 35 digs as Mountain View volleyball rallied past Prairie in five sets for a 3A Greater St. Helens League win.
Prairie led 2-1, but the Thunder won the fourth set 25-11, then took the fifth-set tiebreaker 15-10
Kenna Daron had a team-high 10 kills for Mountain View (2-3, 2-1).
Ella Conklin had 13 kills and 18 digs for Prairie (3-2, 1-1).
Stars of the day
- Joely Renk, Prairie girls soccer, scored in a 1-1 tie at Kelso as the Falcons became the first team this season to earn a draw against unbeaten Kelso.
- Ella Schoene, La Center volleyball, had a solid all-around game of 15 kills, one block, eight aces, 16 service points, and 11 digs in the Wildcats 3-0 win over Adna.
- Elizabeth Lopez, Evergreen volleyball, had 19 kills and five aces in a five-set win over Battle Ground.
- Tyra Schaub, Skyview volleyball, had 22 kills and 21 digs as the Storm beat Kelso 3-1.
- Bella Burns, Camas girls soccer, scored a hat trick in a 9-0 win over Battle Ground.
- Jeffrey Truong and Bryan Reyes, Fort Vancouver boys tennis, each remained unbeaten on the season as Fort beat Mark Morris to improve to 5-1.
- Alden Fay, Columbia River boys golf, shot 2-over 38 for the low round as the Rapids beat Hockinson.
- Claire Jones and Ava Kruckenberg, Ridgefield girls soccer, each scored twice in a 5-1 win over Mark Morris.
- Adam Parker, Union boys golf, shot even-par 36 for the low round in a win over Battle Ground at Camas Meadows.
- Dane Huddleston, Woodland boys golf, shot a 2-under-par 33 at Lewis River for medalist honors as the Beavers edged Ridgefield 169-171.
- Gracie Burns, R.A. Long slowpitch softball, went 2 for 3 with a home run and 3 RBI in a 10-3 win over Washougal.
- Maggie Lyons, Camas slowpitch softball, went 2 for 4 with a double, triple and five RBI in the Papermakers’ 14-3 win over Prairie.
- Daniel Barna, Columbia River boys cross country, was the individual champion in a three-team race at Vancouver Lake, covering 5,000 meters in 16:31. The Rapids topped Fort Vancouver and Hockinson with just 19 points.
- Hanna Bailey, Columbia River girls cross country, was the fastest runner at a three-team meet with Fort Vancouver and Hockinson, covering 5,000 meters at Vancouver Lake in 20:48.
- Elle Thomas, Washougal girls cross country, placed first at a meet in Longview, covering 5,000 meters in 20:15.
- Joseph Blanshan, La Center boys cross country, placed first at a six-team event in Longview, covering 5,000 meters in 16:45.
- Andrea Johnson, Battle Ground girls cross country, won at a three-team meet with Kelso and Prairie, covering 5,000 meters in 20:46.
- Logan Bigelow, Prairie boys cross country, won at a three-team meet with Kelso and Battle Ground, covering 5,000 meters in 17:19.
- Avah Eslinger, Columbia River girls soccer, scored the winning goal with five minutes remaining as the Rapids beat Washougal 1-0.
- Claire Rogge, Evergreen girls cross country, the freshman was the fastest at a three-team meet with Union and Heritage, covering 5,000 meters in 20:20.
- Marius Lafond-Kervegant, Union boys cross country, won at a three-team meet with Evergreen and Heritage, covering 5,000 meters in 17:17.