Clark County business briefs
Sunday, November 20, 2011
People in business
• Tidewater Holdings Inc., parent company of Tidewater Barge Lines, has named Andy Stephens as its vice president of business development and terminals, reporting to Tidewater President & CEO Dennis McVicker. Stephens will be a member of Tidewater’s executive management team and be responsible for strategic planning and companywide business development activities along with oversight of Tidewater’s terminal operations.
• Bret Stephens has been named a financial representative for Country Financial. He recently completed the organization’s extensive training. He works at the office at 16821 S.E. McGillivray, Suite 213.
• Shannon Oja has won top honors from lia sophia in the jewelry sales firm’s Excellent Beginnings program, which recognizes accomplishment in an adviser’s first 15 weeks.
• Lee Schiller, who has been affiliated with Prudential NW Properties for the past nine years, has joined Real Living, The Real Estate Group. * http://www.realliving.com/lee.schiller, 360-901-0512.
Other business briefs
• Port of Woodland has received a clean audit for the years 2008-2010 from the Washington State Auditor’s Office. Brian Sonntag, state auditor, said the port has been free of findings for six years and is audited once every three years, which is not uncommon for smaller public entities across the state.