The Skyview boys tennis team had two come-from-behind doubles wins Tuesday as they beat Camas 5-1 at Club Green Meadows to claim a share of the 4A Greater St. Helens League team title.
Skyview and Union, which beat the Storm 4-1 on Monday, both finish league play 7-1.
At No. 1 doubles, Skyview’s Chris Sheppert and Joey Gaylor rallied to beat Camas No. 1 Brian Wang and Wilson Ho 4-6, 6-4, 6-2. At No. 3 doubles, Skyview’s Sean Wilcox and Jaxon Mills held off Camas’ Sorousch Badiei and Krishnan Nair 4-6, 7-6 (10-8), 7-5.
Defending 4A state champion Andrew Kabacy of Skyview won his second match in as many days, defeating Akash Prasad 6-3, 6-1.
The district tournament is Friday and Saturday at Vancouver Tennis Center.
Stars of the day
• Cade Bringhust, Ridgefield boys golf, Shot a 5-over 76 to take the lead by one stroke after day one of the 2A district tournament.
• Sruthi Ravi, Mountain View girls swimming, won the 50 freestyle, 100 backstroke, and was on two winning relay teams in a six-way meet at Propstra.
• Abby Crowson and Carly Kahler, Union girls swimming, each raced to individual wins as the Titans beat Skyview to secure the 4A Greater St. Helens League title.
• Malaika Quigley, Prairie girls soccer, had two goals and an assist in an 8-0 win over Fort Vancouver.
• Aubrey Stanton, Camas volleyball, had 24 assists, eight aces, seven digs and five kills in a 3-1 win over Skyview.
• Maddie Kemp, Camas girls soccer, had three goals and one assist in an 8-0 win over Heritage.
• Irina Bejan, Heritage volleyball, had 18 kills 11 digs, 3 blocks and 3 aces as Heritage rallied from 2-0 down to beat Battle Ground in five.