Vancouver city council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 590-738-741.
• 4 p.m. workshop: CDBG, HOME, and Affordable Housing Fund application prioritization.
• 5 p.m. workshop: Vancouver Police Department drug enforcement activities.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting: proclamations for Red Cross Month and COVID-19 Memorial Day, bid awards for Broadway corridor improvements and Marshall Pool resurfacing. Public hearings on the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program application from the Bennett Apartments, the Kitterman annexation and an extension of the development moratorium in the Tower Mall area. Update on the I-5 Bridge replacement program.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, go to https://zoom.us/j/97755159240 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 977 5515 9240: process for setting, confirming and changing council meeting agenda topics; process for cancelling or modifying scheduled meetings.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, go to https://zoom.us/j/93204303353 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 932 0430 3353: Northeast 3rd Avenue bridge seismic retrofit project bid award, proclamation of civil emergency COVID-19.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. See the HSD Website http://www.hocksd.org (top of the page) for a Zoom link to join the Special Meeting.
• 5:30 p.m. special meeting: no agenda available.
• 6:30 p.m. closed meeting: no agenda available.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meetinng ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: Police K9 introduction.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: zoning map change moratorium extension, Comcast franchise agreement.
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81037267203; meeting ID: 810 3726 7203, passcode: 752954; or dial 253-215-8782.
• 6 p.m. special meeting: Operations Center emergency declaration.
Vancouver Transportation Benefit District, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 590-738-741.
• 7 p.m. or directly following city council, public meeting: Amendment to TBD bylaws, approval of the 2021 meeting schedule, biennial budget and work plan, 2020 annual community report.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/301035277 866-899-4679, access code 301 035 277.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Carpinito developer agreement, 100 Davidson mold remediation, 100 Davidson window leak, 100 Davidson roof leak.
Clark County Community Action Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Available online at https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=m1d0bff7cc05e9370e4fcaf1e8c14f90f.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: July-December outcomes report, legislative update, Vancouver afffordable housing fund and homeless services updates.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, dial 408-518-9388 or go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e98148de24a4857c0d3fa7369ff27aa33, access code 187 173 5054.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: Red Cross Month proclamation, approval of recommended revisions to the Clark County Veterans Assistance Fund Policies and Procedures manual, public participation plan for Clark County’s Transportation System Plan, precinct additions and boundary challenges.
Camas Shoreline Management Review Committee, meeting remotely, Go to https://zoom.us/j/91285606655 or dial 877-853-5257 meeting ID 91285606655.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Haley Short Plat.
Vancouver Transportation and Mobility Commission, meeting remotely. Available online at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86975641592 or via phone at 1-253-215-8782 meeting number 869 7564 1592.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Transportation system plan update, Westside Bike Mobility Project info, communications.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Dial 1 253-215-8782 and enter access code 928 5202 9486 or stream at cvtv.org.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: C-Tran safety plan and performance targets, regional emergency transportation routes update, 2020 annual listing of federal project obligation, Interstate 5 Bridge replacement program engagement activities, legislative update.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St. Vancouver. n 5:30 p.m. board workshop: presentations on School Improvement Plan.
Clark County Fire Protection District 5 Board of Fire Commissioners, meeting remotely, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82988356297 meeting ID 829 8835 6279, passcode 856172.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda posted.
Woodland Quality Community Coalition, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/851891829 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 851 891 829.
• 6 p.m., meeting: discussion of comprehensive plan application to Cowlitz County
Clark Public Utilities Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 1 (646) 749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389
• 9:30 a.m., regular meeting: LUD No. 1405, January financials and wholesale operations, Resolution for the Transportation Electrification and Electric Vehicle Program, Credit Summary and Proposed Solar REC Purchase, 2020 Surplus Discussion and Potential Program Review.
City/County Telecommunications Commission, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org.
• 3:30 p.m., regular meeting: communications, Comcast performance review, franchise update.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver. In-person attendance requires pre-registration via email to email@example.com before 8 a.m. March 3. Or attend via Zoom, https://vansd.zoom.us/j/81211388174 meeting ID: 812 1138 8174, or by calling 1-253-215-8782.
• 4 p.m. executive session to determine the qualifications of candidates for public employment, with possible action to follow.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 1 (253) 215-8782 and enter meeting ID 929 6284 2901 and password 133727 or join at https://zoom.us/j/92962842901?pwd=RzkzMTZVWTRwbmU1eW1rOXNWSk5Edz09.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Approve Waterfront Development Agreement.
Clark County Historic Preservation Committee, meeting remotely. Go to https://bit.ly/march3hpc- or dial 408-418-9388, meeting no. 146 772 4357, password march3hpc.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Heritage Farm certificate of appropriateness, Spanky’s facade improvements, 2022 CLG grant ideas, 2021 budget review and decisions, Washington School for the Blind demolition proposal for one building on campus.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting: housing code updates.
Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency Board of Directors, meeting remotely.
• 11 a.m. regular meeting: CRESA financial statement; work session on future capital projects.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/PCWSessionMar042020A or dial 408-418-9388, meeting no. 146 809 8985, password 1234.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: open space and timberland, stormwater manual update, buildable lands update.