Here are the nominees for the Week 10 high school athlete of the week, for results from May 3-8.
Voting will continue until 7 p.m. Thursday, with results announced in Friday’s edition of The Columbian.
Winners of the athlete-of-the-week may not be nominated again in the same sports season.
To avoid vote manipulation, voting is restricted by IP address, one vote per IP address. That means people voting while connected to a public WIFI access may be unable to vote. We suggest voting be done by private internet access or through your cellular provider.
- RUSS FEARINGTON, EVERGREEN BASEBALL: Fearington went 5 for 8 with four runs, three doubles and five RBI in two games for the Plainsmen.
- ALYSIA FRALY, PRAIRIE SOFTBALL/BASKETBALL: Fraly went 6 for 9 with three runs, a double, triple, home run and five RBI in softball, and played two basketball games for the Falcons.
- LUCI IANELLO, COLUMBIA RIVER GIRLS TRACK AND FIELD: Ianello won the 400 meters, 800 meters and ran on River’s winning 1,600-meter relay at the 2A district meet.
- JOSEPH LANDERHOLM, RIDGEFIELD BOYS TRACK AND FIELD: Landerholm won the shot put (56-6) and discus (151-5) at the 2A district meet.
- RAYLEAH TRICE, WOODLAND GIRLS GOLF: Trice placed second in the 2A GSHL tournament and placed second in the 2A district tournament.